Ingredients: Thinai, Samai, Varagu, Kuthiraivali, Pepper, Green Dal Grams, Jeera, Asafoetida, Cashew Nuts, and Iodized Salt.
Weight: 200 gms
Health Benefits Of Millet Upma Recipe
- Millet is a gluten-free grain that’s rich in antioxidants, soluble fiber, and protein.
- It lowers cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Also, millet helps in eliminating problems like constipation, excess gas, bloating, and cramping.
- Urad dal is a dose of calcium, iron, vitamin B, and other bone-building minerals.
- Also, Urad dal being diuretic in nature helps maintain a healthy kidney.
- The presence of high protein in chana dal supports our immune system, gearing it up to fight any infections.
- Also, rich in fiber, organic chana dal is excellent for weight loss.
There are no reviews yet.